Location and Access
Security measures have been strengthened at the festival sites.
Therefore, for the safety and comfort of all, we kindly ask you to arrive at least an hour before your first concert starts.
Access to the Cité des Congrès:
Entrances to the festival Cité open an hour before the first concert starts. Tickets will be checked outside the site by members of the security team. A visual check will also take place and you will be asked to open your bags, cases etc. before entering the building.
Large bags and suitcases can be left in the cloakrooms of the Cité des Congrès de Nantes after having gone through security screening.
Following the implementation of Vigipirate security measures, the following objects are strictly forbidden within the building:
- Firearms and other weapons (including replica)
- Any sharp object that can cut: knives, scissors...
- Glass bottles
- Opaque containers: thermos, drink cans...
- Aerosols and pressurized bottles, toxic or chemical products, flammable liquids
- Fireworks and similar (bangers, fire crackers, distress signal rockets...)
- Only transparent 0.5 litre sprays and bottles of water are permitted
> Immediately inform security of any suspicious or dangerous situation. In an emergency, call 17 (police) or 18 (fire brigade)
Interior map of concert halls in the Cité des Congrès de Nantes